Who can be become a certified tank inspector?

Inspections of aboveground storage tank systems shall be conducted by an inspector that maintains one of the following: A NORA Gold, Bronze, or Silver certification; a Vermont Oilheat Certificate of Fitness; or a certificate of completion from an Oilheat Tank Seminar, which has been approved by NORA.

Click here to access VFDA's searchable database and map of heating fuel and heating service companies.

Click here for a list of heating oil service companies sorted by town.

Click here to download a list of Vermont Certified Tank Inspectors. Updated September 17, 2020

Not on the list?   Contact VFDA.