Proudly Supporting Vermont's Home Energy Providers


Click here for more information about the VFDA Fingerprinting Center.

Reminder— you will need a passport, birth certificate, or an enhanced CDL to apply for a hazmat endorsement.

Click here for VFDA's compliance documents order form.

Looking for work? Looking to hire?  Click here  for our help wanted page.

Information on Vermont's Aboveground Storage Tank regulations can be found here.

Click here to learn more.

Membership Meeting

March 15 — Capitol Plaza Hotel, Montpelier

Click Here

Vermont Fuel Dealer Conference

May 19 & 20— The Equinox, Manchester, VT

Click Here

VFDA Events